CONGRATULATIONS on your recent engagement! She said yes (or he said yes!) and now the “wedding wheels” have begun to turn down the exciting road of planning and preparation. Included in this schedule of festivities, is the all important party given for a man (or woman) about to get married, typically attended by men (or women) only. Let’s plan your Bahamas bachelor bachelorette party!
That’s right folks, the stag and doe, the Jack and Jill, call it what you want it’s time for the Bachelor and Bachelorette celebrations!
Attention Best Man and Maid of Honour!
This monumental task is bestowed upon you to figure out where to have a bachelor party (or bachelorette) for the bride or groom to play out the rest of their single days. Rack your brain and try and think about something sexier than beaches and bathing suits and pina-coladas! Start thinking about Caribbean bachelor party destinations! And if you are trying to find the BEST Caribbean island for a bachelor party, then look no further than Sandy Toes, on Rose Island, in The Bahamas.
Rose Island boasts almost 1000 feet of white powder beach with boat access from both the south and north side of the island. Arrange a speedboat to carry your party or jump on our shuttle, and be swept away to the most happening spot in Nassau! Whether you want all the bells and whistles or nothing at all, we are sure to be the perfect cherry on top of an amazing bachelor party getaway weekend. This goes for you ladies as well, we will make sure you have the most amazing Bachelorette experience in the beautiful Bahamas!
BAHAMAS BACHELOR BACHELORETTE PARTY PACKAGES
Book onto our Sunday Party Pass to top off the weekend and let us know how you wish to customize your special day for your guys or gals! Certain upgrades could include:
- Private Speedboat transfer (subject to availability) – $750
- Bottle Packages – starting at $150
- Activity host/coordinator to organize games, dancing etc. – $175/day
- Food/Beverage Packages – $69/pp (includes the premium drink package and choice of one lunch item *TBD)
- Use of Kayaks, Float tubes, and snorkel gear – $10/day per toy with $10 refundable deposit
- Photographer or videographer to document your beach day – starting from $550
- Beach-side Massage – starting at $15